Terms & Conditions
THE LIFETIME ACCESS MEMBERSHIP is a One-Time Payment and you will not be charged moving forward. IF you purchased a Monthly or Yearly Membership to Better Stretching On Demand IT IS AN AUTOMATIC RENEWAL. MEANING YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW UNTIL TERMINATED. YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP BEFORE IT RENEWS IN ORDER TO AVOID BILLING OF THE NEXT BILLING CYCLE MEMBERSHIP FEES TO YOUR PAYMENT METHOD. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR THE MEMBERSHIP SITE. THANK YOU!
DISCLAIMER: This content on the joetherapy.com, betterstretching.com and the contents of the website including but not limited to the Self-Care Mobility Hip Program, Self-Care Mobility Back Program, The Get Loose Challenge and Better Stretching On Demand (the video, description, links, and comments) is not medical advice or a personalized treatment plan and is intended for general education and demonstration purposes only. Perform the moves in this content at your own risk. These moves may not be appropriate for your specific situation, so get approval and guidance from your own healthcare provider before beginning. If anything is painful or doesn’t feel right, stop immediately and contact your healthcare provider. Don’t use this content to self-diagnose or self-treat any health, medical, or physical condition. Don’t use this content to avoid going to your own healthcare provider or to replace the advice they give you. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless JOETHERAPY, LLC, its officers, employees, and contractors for any and all losses, injuries, or damages resulting from any and all claims that arise from your use or misuse of this content. JOETHERAPY, LLC makes no representations about the accuracy or suitability of this content.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Travis County, Texas. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
16. JOETHERAPY, LLC (“Joetherapy”) videos and accompanying materials necessarily require physical exercise or activity. By voluntarily participating in this fitness program you assume all risk of injury. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you understand and acknowledge that there are risks of physical injury, or even death, associated with any physical activity, including the Joetherapy, Better Stretching exercise program and that, in addition, certain medical conditions may be aggravated or made worse by physical activity (collectively, “Risks”). You assume any and all risk and danger incidental to the use of the videos and any other materials offered by Joetherapy (Joe Yoon), including but not limited to, the foregoing Risks and the way you perceive and utilize the information conveyed in the Joetherapy (Joe Yoon) videos. You agree to consult with your physician, before commencing the exercise program shown in the Joetherapy (Joe Yoon) materials, and you agree not to participate in Joetherapy (Joe Yoon) programs with any medical condition, including, but not limited to, a history of heart disease, that poses a direct threat to the health or safety of yourself or others and that Joetherapy (Joe Yoon) shall not be liable for any injury resulting from or arising out of, participating in the Joetherapy (Joe Yoon) exercise program or from the Risks. You also understand that Joetherapy (Joe Yoon) encourages you to exercise and eat a healthy, well-balanced diet on your own to supplement the Joetherapy (Joe Yoon) exercise program, and that you, not Joetherapy (Joe Yoon), assume all risks and responsibilities for your own actions, safety, health, performance, well-being, and any complications or injuries which may arise when exercising or eating on your own. In addition, Joetherapy (Joe Yoon) MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON- INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO ITS VIDEOS OR ANY OTHER Joetherapy (Joe Yoon) MATERIALS. FURTHER, Joetherapy (Joe Yoon) DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE VIDEOS OR ANY OF THE OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH, ITS SITE OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO SUCH VIDEOS OR MATERIALS OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
Last Updated: February 24, 2023